- 1 What is there to do in San Marcos Texas this weekend?
- 2 What is a good weekend trip for Texas?
- 3 What is there to do in San Marcos tonight?
- 4 What is there to do in San Marcos River?
- 5 Is San Marcos TX safe?
- 6 Is San Marcos a small town?
- 7 Where can I go a day trip in Texas?
- 8 Where can couples go for a weekend away in Texas?
- 9 How far is San Marcos from the beach?
- 10 What is San Marcos close to?
- 11 How big is San Marcos?
What is there to do in San Marcos Texas this weekend?
8 Awesome and Fun Things to Do in San Marcos, TX
- Feel refreshed on the San Marcos River.
- Hear good music at Cheatham Street Warehouse.
- Explore San Marcos Downtown Square.
- Shop at San Marcos Outlets.
- Spring Lake Preserve.
- Cheer for Teams at Texas State University.
- Discover vintage vehicles at Dick’s Classic Garage.
What is a good weekend trip for Texas?
13 Exciting Weekend Getaways in Texas
- Palo Duro Canyon and Amarillo. Credit: tpwd.texas.gov.
- Texas Hill Country Wineries. Hill Country, Texas.
- Big Adventure in Big Bend.
- Beach Weekend at Corpus Christi.
- Music & Culture in Austin.
- Enchanted Rock and Llano.
- Nature at Colorado Bend State Park.
- Romantic B&B at Cat Springs.
What is there to do in San Marcos tonight?
Best things to do tonight near San Marcos, TX 78666
- Santa’s Ranch. 6.5 mi. Festivals.
- EVO Entertainment – Springtown. 1.5 mi. 104 reviews.
- The Marc. 0.7 mi. $ Music Venues.
- Three Dudes Winery. 3.7 mi. 33 reviews.
- Riley’s Tavern. 6.6 mi. 33 reviews.
- Cheatham Street Warehouse. 0.4 mi. $ Music Venues.
- Float Fest. 0.8 mi. Festivals.
What is there to do in San Marcos River?
On the San Marcos River
- Fishing – drop in a line and see if you can reel in a smallmouth black bass, largemouth brown bass, catfish, or perch.
Is San Marcos TX safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in San Marcos is 1 in 34. Based on FBI crime data, San Marcos is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, San Marcos has a crime rate that is higher than 87% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is San Marcos a small town?
One of those cities is San Marcos. Thrillist’s “The Coolest Small Town in Texas Is Building a Better Austin” raves about this city just 30 miles south of Austin. San Marcos offers everything you can find in Austin in a less crowded setting. Here are six more reasons to call San Marcos home.
Where can I go a day trip in Texas?
10 Fun Day Trips to Take in Texas
- Caverns of Sonora, Sonora. Credit: Woody Hibbard.
- Monahans Sandhills State Park.
- The Mysterious Marfa Lights, Marfa.
- Fort Griffin State Historical Park, Shackelford County.
- Lake Sam Rayburn.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas, San Antonio.
- Galveston Island and the Pleasure Pier.
- Inks Lake State Park.
Where can couples go for a weekend away in Texas?
Romantic Getaways in Texas:
- Skybox Cabins.
- Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District.
- Big Bend.
- BlissWood Bed and Breakfast Ranch.
- Sage Hill Inn & Spa.
- San Antonio.
How far is San Marcos from the beach?
San Marcos is located about 6 miles inland from the ocean and about 30 miles from downtown San Diego.
What is San Marcos close to?
Major cities near San Marcos, TX
- 29 miles to Austin, TX.
- 46 miles to San Antonio, TX.
- 148 miles to Corpus Christi, TX.
- 154 miles to Houston, TX.
- 189 miles to Laredo, TX.
- 190 miles to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico.
- 202 miles to Fort Worth, TX.
- 203 miles to Arlington, TX.
How big is San Marcos?