- 1 What is an extended learning course?
- 2 What is Extended Learning Cal State?
- 3 Does Csusm have online courses?
- 4 Does Csusm offer summer courses?
- 5 What is continuing education for professionals?
- 6 What is a continuing education credit?
- 7 Can I take a class at another CSU?
- 8 Will Csusm be online in the fall?
- 9 How much is tuition at Csusm?
- 10 How do I register for summer classes at Csusm?
What is an extended learning course?
Also called extended learning time, the term expanded learning time refers to any educational program or strategy intended to increase the amount of time students are learning, especially for the purposes of improving academic achievement and test scores, or reducing learning loss, learning gaps, and achievement gaps.
What is Extended Learning Cal State?
UC/CSU extended learning programs (ELPs) serve high school students and offer college-preparatory courses that fulfill the A-G subject requirements for University admission.
Does Csusm have online courses?
Extended Learning offers a wide range of credit courses to achieve your academic goals. Credit courses are offered on campus, online, or as hybrid classes (in class and online). Credit courses are offered on campus, online, or as hybrid classes (in class and online).
Does Csusm offer summer courses?
Summer is open to CSUSM students, students from other colleges and universities, qualified high school seniors, and community members. Courses are fully transferable to other academic institutions, and up to 24 units taken as a non-matriculated student may be counted toward a CSUSM degree.
What is continuing education for professionals?
For professionals Within the domain of continuing education, professional continuing education is a specific learning activity generally characterized by the issuance of a certificate or continuing education units (CEU) for the purpose of documenting attendance at a designated seminar or course of instruction.
What is a continuing education credit?
A continuing education unit (CEU), or continuing education credit (CEC), is a measure used in continuing education programs to assist the professional to maintain their license in their profession. CEUs are required to keep your certifications current.
Can I take a class at another CSU?
CSU Fully Online is a concurrent enrollment program that allows CSU students to take one online course at another CSU campus during the fall or spring semester along with coursework at their home CSU campus. The additional units through CSU Fully Online are included in the full-time tuition.
Will Csusm be online in the fall?
We are committed to the health and safety of all members of our community. The majority of faculty and staff will teach and work remotely for the duration of the fall semester.
How much is tuition at Csusm?
All courses offered in the CSUSM Summer 2021 are regular CSUSM academic credit courses that are fully transferable to other institutions. How many units may I take during Summer 2021? You may take up to 13 units during Summer 2021.
How do I register for summer classes at Csusm?
- Go to the CSUN home page at www.csun.edu and:
- Your myNorthridge Portal displays.
- When you select the “Enroll in Classes Quick Links icon, the “Register For Classes” light box displays the term and programs available for enrollment.
- The Summer Enrollment (Appointment) page displays.