- 1 Is San Marcos worth visiting?
- 2 What is there to do in San Marcos River?
- 3 What is there to do in San Marcos Texas this weekend?
- 4 Is San Marcos TX safe?
- 5 Is San Marcos a small town?
- 6 How far is San Marcos from the beach?
- 7 What is there to do in San Marcos Texas at night?
- 8 What is San Marcos California known for?
- 9 What is San Marcos close to?
Is San Marcos worth visiting?
But with its picturesque scenery, historical charm and rich culture, San Marcos is a wonderful area to visit year-round. In fact, the off-season provides countless opportunities for relaxation, outdoor activities, artesanal dining and more.
What is there to do in San Marcos River?
On the San Marcos River
- Fishing – drop in a line and see if you can reel in a smallmouth black bass, largemouth brown bass, catfish, or perch.
What is there to do in San Marcos Texas this weekend?
8 Awesome and Fun Things to Do in San Marcos, TX
- Feel refreshed on the San Marcos River.
- Hear good music at Cheatham Street Warehouse.
- Explore San Marcos Downtown Square.
- Shop at San Marcos Outlets.
- Spring Lake Preserve.
- Cheer for Teams at Texas State University.
- Discover vintage vehicles at Dick’s Classic Garage.
Is San Marcos TX safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in San Marcos is 1 in 34. Based on FBI crime data, San Marcos is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, San Marcos has a crime rate that is higher than 87% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is San Marcos a small town?
One of those cities is San Marcos. Thrillist’s “The Coolest Small Town in Texas Is Building a Better Austin” raves about this city just 30 miles south of Austin. San Marcos offers everything you can find in Austin in a less crowded setting. Here are six more reasons to call San Marcos home.
How far is San Marcos from the beach?
San Marcos is located about 6 miles inland from the ocean and about 30 miles from downtown San Diego.
What is there to do in San Marcos Texas at night?
Best fun things to do on date night near San Marcos, TX 78666
- Texas Gamers Lounge. 5.2 mi. Arcades.
- EVO Entertainment – Springtown. 1.5 mi. 104 reviews.
- Industry. 0.6 mi. 283 reviews.
- Palmer’s Restaurant Bar & Courtyard. 0.8 mi.
- Patio Dolcetto. 0.5 mi.
- Sunset Bowling Lanes. 0.9 mi.
- AquaBrew. 0.6 mi.
- Cody’s Restaurant Bar & Patio. 4.0 mi.
What is San Marcos California known for?
1) San Marcos Is Known For Its Restaurants. 2) The School System Is Noteworthy. 3) There Are Plenty of Employers. 4) SPRINTER Is an Efficient Transit System.
What is San Marcos close to?
Major cities near San Marcos, TX
- 29 miles to Austin, TX.
- 46 miles to San Antonio, TX.
- 148 miles to Corpus Christi, TX.
- 154 miles to Houston, TX.
- 189 miles to Laredo, TX.
- 190 miles to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico.
- 202 miles to Fort Worth, TX.
- 203 miles to Arlington, TX.