What is there to do in San Marcos tonight?
Best things to do tonight near San Marcos, TX 78666
- Santa’s Ranch. 6.5 mi. Festivals.
- EVO Entertainment – Springtown. 1.5 mi. 104 reviews.
- The Marc. 0.7 mi. $ Music Venues.
- Three Dudes Winery. 3.7 mi. 33 reviews.
- Riley’s Tavern. 6.6 mi. 33 reviews.
- Cheatham Street Warehouse. 0.4 mi. $ Music Venues.
- Float Fest. 0.8 mi. Festivals.
What is there to do in San Marcos Texas this weekend?
8 Awesome and Fun Things to Do in San Marcos, TX
- Feel refreshed on the San Marcos River.
- Hear good music at Cheatham Street Warehouse.
- Explore San Marcos Downtown Square.
- Shop at San Marcos Outlets.
- Spring Lake Preserve.
- Cheer for Teams at Texas State University.
- Discover vintage vehicles at Dick’s Classic Garage.
What is there to do in San Marcos River?
On the San Marcos River
- Fishing – drop in a line and see if you can reel in a smallmouth black bass, largemouth brown bass, catfish, or perch.
Is San Marcos TX safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in San Marcos is 1 in 34. Based on FBI crime data, San Marcos is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, San Marcos has a crime rate that is higher than 87% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is San Marcos a small town?
One of those cities is San Marcos. Thrillist’s “The Coolest Small Town in Texas Is Building a Better Austin” raves about this city just 30 miles south of Austin. San Marcos offers everything you can find in Austin in a less crowded setting. Here are six more reasons to call San Marcos home.
How far is San Marcos from the beach?
San Marcos is located about 6 miles inland from the ocean and about 30 miles from downtown San Diego.
How big is San Marcos?