- 1 What is Wimberley Texas known for?
- 2 What is the closest city to Wimberley Texas?
- 3 Where is Wimberley in relation to Austin?
- 4 Is Wimberley Texas Safe?
- 5 Is Wimberley Texas a good place to live?
- 6 How far is Wimberley Texas from the coast?
- 7 Where in Texas is Hill Country?
- 8 How deep is the Blue Hole Wimberley Texas?
- 9 What is there to do between Austin and Fredericksburg?
- 10 Where is Jacob’s well located in Texas?
What is Wimberley Texas known for?
Wimberley, Texas is a central location for some of the best natural swimming holes, wines, and culture in the Texas Hill Country. Try ziplining, driving into the Blue Hole, or go wine tasting and tour the vineyards of Driftwood Estate Winery for the more relaxing leg of your trip.
What is the closest city to Wimberley Texas?
Cities near Wimberley, Texas:
- San Marcos, TX.
- Canyon Lake, TX.
- Kyle, TX.
- New Braunfels, TX.
- Lakeway, TX.
- Lockhart, TX.
- Austin, TX.
- Seguin, TX.
Where is Wimberley in relation to Austin?
Welcome to Wimberley Texas. Wimberley, Texas is located where the Cypress Creek and the Blanco River meet and is an hour outside of Austin.
Is Wimberley Texas Safe?
One’s chance of becoming a victim of crime in Wimberley is one in 135. Compared to communities within Texas, Wimberley’s crime rate is lower than nearly 77% of the state’s cities and towns. Compared to other communities of similar population size, Wimberley has a crime rate that is noticeably lower than the average.
Is Wimberley Texas a good place to live?
Plenty of lovely homes Day trips to Wimberley can be absolutely lovely, but nothing beats calling this little town “home” (hence why the town’s motto is “A nice place to visit a great place to live ”). With a median listing price of $339.5k, Wimberley is perfect for move-up buyers looking to enjoy wide-open space.
How far is Wimberley Texas from the coast?
SIX MILE ROAD beach SIX MILE ROAD is situated 127.58 mi to the SE of Wimberley Texas.
Where in Texas is Hill Country?
While not technically defined, the Texas Hill Country region is widely accepted to be located in southwestern central Texas, west of Austin and north of San Antonio.
How deep is the Blue Hole Wimberley Texas?
The Blue Hole in Wimberley is about 2 feet at its shallowest end and between 16 and 20 feet at its deepest. A cobblestone path leads from the ticket booth to the swimming hole, part of the 126-acre Blue Hole Regional Park in Wimberley.
What is there to do between Austin and Fredericksburg?
The Ultimate Weekend Road Trip: Austin to Fredericksburg
- Blue Bonnet Cafe. Cafe, American.
- Harry’s on the Loop.
- Enchanted Rock State Natural Area.
- Otto’s German Bistro, Fredericksburg.
- Hoffman Haus.
- National Museum of the Pacific War.
- Grape Creek Vineyards.
- Lyndon B Johnson National Historical Park.
Where is Jacob’s well located in Texas?
Jacob’s Well is a perennial karstic spring in the Texas Hill Country flowing from the bed of Cypress Creek, located northwest of Wimberley, Texas.