- 1 Where is the best place to find cheap apartments?
- 2 What area has the cheapest apartments?
- 3 What state has the cheapest nice apartments?
- 4 Is Zillow a trustworthy site?
- 5 Can you trust apartments com?
- 6 Where can I live for $500 a month in USA?
- 7 What is cheaper than an apartment?
- 8 What state has cheapest rent?
- 9 Where is the best state to buy a house?
- 10 Which state is the most expensive to buy a house?
- 11 What state is the easiest to get section 8?
- 12 Why you should not use Zillow?
- 13 Why is Zillow bad?
- 14 Is it possible to get scammed on Zillow?
Where is the best place to find cheap apartments?
- Overview of the best apartment websites.
What area has the cheapest apartments?
Here are the 10 cheapest places to rent in America. Where to find the cheapest rent in America
- East Grand Forks, MN.
- Patterson, LA.
- Marion, IN.
- Pascagoula, MS.
- Texarkana, AR.
- Brusly, LA.
- Greenville, TX.
- Leesville, LA.
What state has the cheapest nice apartments?
States With the Most Affordable Housing
- North Dakota.
- West Virginia.
Is Zillow a trustworthy site?
Zillow.com: Think of Zillow as primarily for entertainment purposes. But they are not known for accuracy; which is why they don’t call it a “Zaccurate.” Zillow is also not always reliable in terms of what’s for sale and what’s not.
Can you trust apartments com?
By interviewing everyone from brokers to owners and property managers, Apartment.com makes sure their data is up-to-date, trusted and reliable. The downside is that Apartments.com does not broker, lease, or sublease apartments directly and is not a part to any transaction between landlords and renters.
Where can I live for $500 a month in USA?
Without further ado – and in no particular order – here’s what $500 per month can get you in ten affordable U.S. cities:
- Greenville, OH. Listing: Wayne Crossing.
- Wichita, KS. Listing: Eagle Creek.
- Lawton, OK. Listing: Sheridan Square Apartments.
- Amarillo, TX.
- Indianapolis, IN.
- Searcy, AR.
- Shreveport, LA.
- Jackson, MS.
What is cheaper than an apartment?
Rent a Motel Room Sometimes, in some places, renting a motel room can be cheaper than an apartment. For example, if you are new to an area and you rent an apartment too quickly, you might pay too much. An extra $200 per month can really add up if you are stuck in a long-term lease.
What state has cheapest rent?
Arkansas has the lowest housing costs in America, with the average residents spending about $708 a month on rent or mortgages, which is half of what many people pay, and the median home cost is $128,800.
Where is the best state to buy a house?
- Wyoming. Wyoming ranks as the best state for homeowners in 2020, placing in the top 20 for eight of the 10 metrics we considered.
- New Hampshire.
Which state is the most expensive to buy a house?
Here are the 10 most expensive states to buy a house in 2021:
- Hawaii. It is the only state outside North America, the only island state, and the only state in the tropics.
- 4. California.
- New Hampshire.
- New York.
What state is the easiest to get section 8?
So what’s the easiest state to get section 8? You guessed it South Dakota!
Why you should not use Zillow?
In addition to the tons of incorrect listings, Zillow has big holes in their listing database. The fact that they don’t have all of the listings, means that their infamous “Zestimate” is usually woefully inaccurate for property values.
Why is Zillow bad?
On a final note, Zillow is notoriously full of inaccurate data and often updates incorrectly (with price and property status changes, for example). Sometimes it shows properties that appear to be for sale, but are not. It also won’t show “coming soon” listings in most cases.
Is it possible to get scammed on Zillow?
Report Scams and Fraud If you find a fraudulent listing on Zillow, please return to the listing page and click “Report Listing” and select “Listing seems to be fraudulent or illegal.” If you believe you have been scammed, report the incident to the FTC.