What is there to do in San Marcos Texas this weekend?
8 Awesome and Fun Things to Do in San Marcos, TX
- Feel refreshed on the San Marcos River.
- Hear good music at Cheatham Street Warehouse.
- Explore San Marcos Downtown Square.
- Shop at San Marcos Outlets.
- Spring Lake Preserve.
- Cheer for Teams at Texas State University.
- Discover vintage vehicles at Dick’s Classic Garage.
What is there to do in San Marcos River?
On the San Marcos River
- Fishing – drop in a line and see if you can reel in a smallmouth black bass, largemouth brown bass, catfish, or perch.
Is San Marcos TX safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in San Marcos is 1 in 34. Based on FBI crime data, San Marcos is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, San Marcos has a crime rate that is higher than 87% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is San Marcos a small town?
One of those cities is San Marcos. Thrillist’s “The Coolest Small Town in Texas Is Building a Better Austin” raves about this city just 30 miles south of Austin. San Marcos offers everything you can find in Austin in a less crowded setting. Here are six more reasons to call San Marcos home.
What college is in San Marcos?
Are there beaches in San Antonio?
Below the busy promenade, the authorities of San Antonio have created a long, wide beach of fine, white sand drawn from the sea. If you follow the promenade around the bay to the south, you’ll reach Bay of San Antonio resort with several small sandy beaches.
Is Corpus Christi beach Open?
Please adhere to social distancing guidelines. Corpus Christi has beaches for everyone. Check out the Corpus Christi seawall for downtown views; and McGee Beach or North Beach for calm waves, a laid-back, intimate beach experience without vehicle access.