- 1 What is there to do in San Marcos Texas this weekend?
- 2 What is there to do in San Marcos tonight?
- 3 Is there curfew in San Marcos Texas?
- 4 Is San Marcos TX safe?
- 5 Is San Marcos a small town?
- 6 What is good in San Marcos?
- 7 How far is San Marcos from the beach?
- 8 What college is in San Marcos?
- 9 Are masks mandatory in San Marcos TX?
- 10 Is San Marcos expensive to live?
- 11 What city is the most dangerous in Texas?
What is there to do in San Marcos Texas this weekend?
8 Awesome and Fun Things to Do in San Marcos, TX
- Feel refreshed on the San Marcos River.
- Hear good music at Cheatham Street Warehouse.
- Explore San Marcos Downtown Square.
- Shop at San Marcos Outlets.
- Spring Lake Preserve.
- Cheer for Teams at Texas State University.
- Discover vintage vehicles at Dick’s Classic Garage.
What is there to do in San Marcos tonight?
Best things to do tonight near San Marcos, TX 78666
- Santa’s Ranch. 6.5 mi. Festivals.
- EVO Entertainment – Springtown. 1.5 mi. 104 reviews.
- The Marc. 0.7 mi. $ Music Venues.
- Three Dudes Winery. 3.7 mi. 33 reviews.
- Riley’s Tavern. 6.6 mi. 33 reviews.
- Cheatham Street Warehouse. 0.4 mi. $ Music Venues.
- Float Fest. 0.8 mi. Festivals.
Is there curfew in San Marcos Texas?
The Order also enacts a nightly curfew for residents between the hours of 11 p.m. and 4 a.m. unless conducting or traveling to or from an Essential Activity, work at an Essential Business, or work at an Essential Governmental Function.
Is San Marcos TX safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in San Marcos is 1 in 34. Based on FBI crime data, San Marcos is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, San Marcos has a crime rate that is higher than 87% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is San Marcos a small town?
One of those cities is San Marcos. Thrillist’s “The Coolest Small Town in Texas Is Building a Better Austin” raves about this city just 30 miles south of Austin. San Marcos offers everything you can find in Austin in a less crowded setting. Here are six more reasons to call San Marcos home.
What is good in San Marcos?
20 Best Things to Do in San Marcos, Texas
- Central Texas Wing of the Commemorative Air Force, San Marcos, Texas.
- Wonder World Park, San Marcos, Texas.
- Paddle SMTX, San Marcos, Texas.
- Paddle with Style, San Marcos, Texas.
- Rhea’s Ice Cream, San Marcos, Texas.
- Snorkel TX, San Marcos, Texas.
How far is San Marcos from the beach?
San Marcos is located about 6 miles inland from the ocean and about 30 miles from downtown San Diego.
What college is in San Marcos?
General rules In line with regulations of other rivers, San Marcos River tubing rules strictly prohibit littering of any kind. In many cases, this involves throwing empty bottles and cans into the river, as drinking while floating is a favorite pastime of tubers.
Are masks mandatory in San Marcos TX?
Mayor Jane Hughson has issued her third Public Health Advisory related to COVID-19 requiring that all residents of San Marcos wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when inside a commercial entity or other building or space open to the public, or when in an outdoor space, whenever it is not feasible to maintain
Is San Marcos expensive to live?
The Cost of Living in San Marcos The good news is that San Marcos is not as expensive as some areas, and if you can afford housing, the other prices are not as bad. Housing is a big expense here. The average home or rental in San Marcos costs about 2.8 times the national average.
What city is the most dangerous in Texas?
Texarkana The crime rates are 78% greater than the Texas average and 101% greater than the national average. SafeWise, in 2019, graded this city as the Most Dangerous City in the US. It recorded a violent crime rate of 420 for every 100,000 people based on the FBI’s Crime Report.