- 1 How many days a year does it rain in San Marcos TX?
- 2 Does it rain in Hong Kong in August?
- 3 Is August is rainy season?
- 4 What’s the coldest it’s ever been in San Marcos Texas?
- 5 How hot does it get in San Marcos?
- 6 Is it a good time to visit Hong Kong in August?
- 7 Is Hong Kong expensive?
- 8 What is the best area to stay in Hong Kong?
- 9 Is August a good time to visit California?
- 10 Is August hotter than July in California?
- 11 Is August a good time to visit Boracay?
- 12 Where should I go in August?
How many days a year does it rain in San Marcos TX?
San Marcos gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 83 days per year. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground.
Does it rain in Hong Kong in August?
August is the Wettest Month of Hong Kong August is the wettest month with about 445 mm (18 in) of rain falling during an average of 17 days. Showers and thunderstorms are likely to happen in the morning and end in the afternoon and leave hot and humid weather.
Is August is rainy season?
Monsoon rain is likely to be “normal” in August and September, between 95% to 105% of long period average (LPA), according to India Meteorological Department. Monsoon is also likely to be “normal”, between 94% to 106% of LPA, in August. The LPA for August from 1961 to 2010 is 258.1mm.
What’s the coldest it’s ever been in San Marcos Texas?
The lowest recorded temperature in San Marcos is -2.0°F (-18.9°C), which was recorded in January. The average amount of precipitation for the year in San Marcos is 34.3″ (871.2 mm).
How hot does it get in San Marcos?
In San Marcos, the summers are hot and muggy; the winters are short, cold, and windy; and it is partly cloudy year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 41°F to 96°F and is rarely below 28°F or above 100°F.
Is it a good time to visit Hong Kong in August?
The best time to visit Hong Kong for great weather is autumn ( September to mid-December ). You’ll have the pleasure of getting the best weather conditions. Humidity is at its lowest during these months. Temperatures are still warm from the summer, around 21°C in the evening and 27°C during the day.
Is Hong Kong expensive?
Hong Kong is one of the most expensive cities in the world to live in. In fact, the city is currently ranked as the place with the highest cost of living for expats.
What is the best area to stay in Hong Kong?
Best neighbourhoods to stay in Hong Kong
- Central. Central is so much more than just a financial district.
- Tsim Sha Tsui. Located on the tip of the Kowloon Peninsula, Tsim Sha Tsui is one of the busiest and best places to stay if you want to experience the full spectrum of Hong Kong.
- Wan Chai.
- Causeway Bay.
- Sheung Wan.
Is August a good time to visit California?
Most visitors head to California during the peak summer months (June through August); that is when you can expect the biggest crowds at top attractions, and high-season rates at hotels and resorts. Spring (typically March through early May) is one of California’s most beautiful times of year.
Is August hotter than July in California?
August is normally the second-hottest month of the year, with an average temperature of 78.1 degrees, compared with 79.8 in July. July is peak summer in California with average high temperatures between 80°F (26.7°C) to 85°F (29.4°C).
Is August a good time to visit Boracay?
The best time to visit Boracay is during the dry season, which starts in November and runs through April. June is the wettest month in Boracay, with an average of 237mm of rain. Boracay is somewhat sheltered from the chances of a direct typhoon hit but remains vulnerable to higher tides, strong winds, and heavy rains.
Where should I go in August?
Where to go on holiday in August: 25 top destinations
- SLOVENIA, EUROPE.
- LLANGOLLEN CANAL, WALES.
- GUYANA, SOUTH AMERICA.
- TURKS AND CAICOS, WEST INDIES.
- NORFOLK, UK.
- SIBENIK AND THE KORNATI ISLANDS, CROATIA.
- ZAKYNTHOS, GREECE.
- ISLA HOLBOX, MEXICO.